We are a technology-enabled company that is shaping the future of logistics for the world. Founded in 2014, we are transforming the sector with our global-first driver relay model made possible through a unique mix of next generation data science and operational excellence. Grounded in the mission of making logistics human, we have fundamentally changed the truck driver’s job from a ‘months-away-from-home’ job to a ‘day’ job. Unlike conventional truck drivers, relay pilots drive from pitstop to pitstop (under 300 kms) and return to their families the same day, thus, creating huge social dividend.
Relay trucking also ensures 50-70% reduction in turnaround time and highest reliability for clients, helping them reinvent their business models – serving new markets, reducing inventory and significantly cutting costs. Listed among the world’s top emerging businesses and backed by marquee investors, we are working on a vision to build a completely technology-enabled RaaS (Relay as a service) marketplace to define the way goods move on roads in India and the world.
What will you do?
RIVIGO Labs is at the core of our vision. A team of the country’s best engineers and data scientists, we are leveraging smart data and technology to build ground-breaking solutions at scale. This year we are focussed on solving data and intelligence problems that are focused on redefining complex operations via technology using decision making science to optimize and build efficient technology systems. You will be working on challenging time-space complex problems that are futuristic and have never been solved before.
Who should apply ?
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimising performance
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience building object-oriented web applications in React, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Deep understanding of React and its fundamentals, including modern features like hooks.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Understanding of modern ECMAScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Expertise in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, and CORS
- Experience in usage of testing methodologies like TDD and usage of tools like Jest/Enzyme etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity using Agile development methodologies