Terms and Conditions of Use of Platform
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Platform is owned/ provided by Rivigo Services Private Limited. Rivigo Services Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Plot No. 90, Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana, India and/or its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "RIVIGO/Company").
Terms and Conditions
You may access the contents of the Web Site, Rivigo Apps, products, service or feature in accordance with the following terms and conditions. You undertake to comply with these terms and conditions and all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Platform or individually Web Site and the Rivigo App(s).
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Platform. You will not place false or misleading information on the Platform.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Platform in a manner not expressly permitted by RIVIGO.
- You will not input or upload to the Platform any information which contains viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, disable, overburden, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Platform or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- You will not engage in any form of disrupting, or destructive acts, including “spamming,” “flooding,” and “grieving” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You shall not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform.
- Certain areas of the Platform are restricted to the customers of RIVIGO. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access, through hacking, password mining or any other means, to any section, including the Platform and connected systems or networks connected to RIVIGO.
- You shall not use or access the Platform in any way that, in RIVIGO’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the RIVIGO Systems, Services, Platform.
- You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the content or the information, without the express written consent of RIVIGO.
- You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between RIVIGO and You by expressing or implying that RIVIGO is either related or that RIVIGO supports, sponsors, endorses or contributes to You.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- Submissions: RIVIGO does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new Services or products through the Platform ("Comments"). If such Comments are received, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) RIVIGO is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) RIVIGO will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses. You hereby irrevocably assign to us all the rights, title, and interest in and to the Comments and agree to provide us any assistance we require to document, perfect, and maintain our rights in the Comments.
- Termination: You agree that RIVIGO, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Platform and its Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Platform, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the content. Accessing the Platform, the RIVIGO, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that RIVIGO shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Platform.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event RIVIGO, its licensors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the Platform shall be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) , resulting from any services provided by or accessed through the Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Disclaimers of Warranties:
- Platform and its features are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, or to the extent any statutory rights apply that cannot be excluded, limited or waived, Rivigo:
- make no representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied regarding the Services or the third-party content or as to the operation of the Platform or information, contents, materials, prices or products included on this Platform;
- disclaim all warranties, including any implied or express warranties of non-infringement, fitness for a purpose, effectiveness, completeness of the information or data furnished, accuracy, content, timeliness, sequence, or that the data/information provided hereunder may be relied upon;
- makes no representations and warranties that the third party content will be error free or uninterrupted or accurate or complete;
- makes no representations and warranties that the third party content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice.
- makes no representations and warranties that any content will be secure or not otherwise lost or altered.
- You expressly agree to use this Platform on their sole risk. RIVIGO reserves its rights to withdraw or delete any information from this Platform at any time and on its discretion.
- The Platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
- To the fullest extent permitted by Law, You Hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to Your use of the Web Site or Platform shall be instituted in courts in Gurgaon, India.
- Compliance. You shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You shall comply with all applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to taxation laws of the country such as GST, income tax, local levies) regarding Your use of our Services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or Service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.